Responsibilities of the Entrant:
By submitting a Project, Entrants assume full liability in relation to their entry, and state that they have carefully read and accept the Contest rules in their entirety and the entry requirements.
Specifically, Entrants must declare and guarantee that:
- They are the author and owner of all copyrights of the Project submitted;
- The material uploaded does not infringe any articles of law and, particularly, that the proposed Project is not copied or in violation of intellectual property rights, moral rights, or copyrights;
- They assume full responsibility for the contents of the Project submitted and therefore hold the Promotion Company harmless from any negative consequences and from possible claims for compensation, including legal expenses, arising from non-compliance with the terms of submission; the Promotion Company will therefore not be liable in relation to possible third party demands for compensation under any circumstances;
- They understand that by submitting a Project, they are granting the Promotion Company the right and license – with no form of remuneration and on a non-exclusive basis – to use, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, copy, also partially, and to divulge the project photos via any media or channel, and in general to exercise all rights connected with the Project;
- They understand that any violation of the above prescriptions may, on discovery, lead to their immediate expulsion from the Contest.